But I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Miss Jane Bennet at RegencyNovel. Thank you!!! (And sorry I haven't gotten around to answering the questions till now. Ahem.)
The purpose of the Liebster Award is to recognize blogs with fewer than 200 followers. There are the rules:
~Thank and link back the person who nominated you
~List eleven facts about yourself
~Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
~Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you)
~Ask them eleven questions
~Let them know of their nomination!
My Eleven Facts:
1) I was more of a video-gamer when I was young. While I was never a hardcore gamer or anything, I did spend many enjoyable hours with my siblings playing racing games on our Nintendo 64. Ah, nostalgia. Those were the days.
2) My hair is quite long, but I want to cut it shorter. But I'm kind of scared to, because it's already very frizzy, and when shorter, it'll be even more curly and frizzy. But I kind of want to do it anyway. I'm ready for a change, and I think short curly hair is soooo pretty.
|Short curly hair is be-you-tee-full|
3) I like David Tennant's Doctor more than Matt Smith's Doctor. ;) No offense to Matt Smith of course... I just really love David Tennant's take on the character.
4) I recently got my ears pierced, and now I'm addicted to buying pretty earrings. Yep.
5) I've really been getting into the TV Show "Agents of SHIELD" lately. At first I thought the show was just shrug-worthy, but I'm glad I stuck with it, because it has me totally hooked now.
|This guy might be part of the reason I'm hooked|
6) Speaking of TV Shows, I'm obsessed with the new BBC series "The Musketeers." It is soooooooooo good! Can't wait for Season 2!!!
7) I don't like to cook. At all.
8) I have a deep, deep longing to travel.
9) I love nature, taking walks, and riding my bike while listening to soundtrack music or classical music on my iPhone. But I hate hot weather, and I live where it gets pretty hot. Boooo!
10) Meg March has always been my favorite March sister, and I'm not sure why. In terms of who I relate to most, I'm a mixture of Jo and Beth (a weird mixture, I know), but I've always just loved Meg's character.
11) Yay! The eleventh fact. Okay, ahem, let's make this a good one... I really, really love Tumblr! If anyone reading this has a tumblr, please comment me your URL, so I can check it out!
- What movie genre is your favorite?
- Do you like musicals? If so, list a few favorites.
- Favorite modern author?
- Do you prefer reading a paperback or hardback book?
- Favorite time period in history?
- Least favorite food?
- Do you have any historical role models? If so, who and why?
- Fictional character who's most like you?
- Do you ever take personality quizzes? If so, list a few of your favorites.
The Jane Austen Quiz: I took this quiz years ago, and got Elinor Dashwood. I took it again today... and I'm still Elinor. Which isn't that surprising, since Elinor and I are quite alike! (On the outside, anyway. On the inside, I'm a bit more like Marianne, actually.)
The Scarlet Pimpernel Quiz: When I first took this quiz, I was Marguerite Blakeney, and after re-taking the quiz, I'm still her. I really haven't changed over the years, have I? But who wouldn't want to be Marguerite?
The Doctor Who Quiz: Ah! When I first took this quiz, I was Donna Noble, but now I'm Rose Tyler! Which I think is much more accurate, as I'm not really like Donna Noble at all.
- Favorite book when you were little?
- Thoughts on Kindles?
Okay, I'm going to do a no-no, but I haven't been keeping up with blogging lately, so I'm not exactly sure who has or hasn't already been nominated. So, if you haven't already been nominated, and you have less than 200 followers, please, feel free to answer the questions written below!
1) Is there any crazy hairstyle you wish you could pull off?
2) What is your dream job?
3) What's your favorite type of natural landscape? (I.E. mountains, forests, prairie, etc)
4) If you could get lost anywhere in the world, where would you want to get lost?
5) Who's the most recent character you've fallen in love with?
6) Do you prefer stories in first person or third person?
7) Do you prefer work that's physical or mental? (I.E. cleaning your room or taking a math test)
8) Would you rather go to a museum or an amusement park?
9) Would you rather spend money on clothes or food?
10) What movie/book/TV show have you gotten the most emotional over?
11) Which scares you more - snakes or spiders?
Please, leave a comment letting me know if you decide to answer these questions, because I'd LOVE to read your answers!
And thanks once more to Miss Jane Bennet!